Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How can i remove water marks from my ugg boots?

my ugg boots are a chocolate color and i wore them in the rain yesterday and they now have a huge water mark on the front piece. is there a way i can remove it without having to wet the entire boot?

How can i remove water marks from my ugg boots?
Nordstrom sells shampoos and water protectant sprays made especially for Ugg boots. Purchase both, wet a cloth and scrub the boots with the conditioner and then just get the conditioner off with just a cloth wet with water. Stuff the boots with paper while they dry to make sure they don't lose their shape. Once they are dry, spray them with the protectant spray and they should stay in better shape. If it's a really bad spot, I'm not sure if it will completely work, but I'm sure it will help. Good luck.



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


rain roots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting