Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What do you do about a squeak in Ariat boots?

I just bought a pair of Ariat Western Heritage boots. They look great and are comfortable. The only thing is thet squeak when I walk around. It sounds like shoes on a floor after you've come in out of the rain, except it hasn't been raining in this case. I've already had one pair do this and I took them back and exchanged them. These squeak too. What can I do to make them stop?

What do you do about a squeak in Ariat boots?
Book results for squeak sound in boots how to do that


Dictionary of Newfoundland English/With Supplement - edited by G M Story, W J Kirwin, J D Widdowson - 856 pages


New Boots for Bob! - by Hot Animation
Reply:I've heard you can sand the bottom of the insole slightly and it may help. Report It




sweating

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of clogs from Ariat that did the same thing. My sis had two pairs of the same clogs, one in black and one in brown Both of hers squeaked too. This is no coincidence. Is there a flaw in the manufacturing process? I don't wear mine even though they are still practically new, and were quite expensive. The squeak is just plain annoying. I see others have had the same problem with their boots and clogs.

    ReplyDelete

 


rain roots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting