Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are rain boots, "wellies," supposed to be a little big on the wearer?

I just purchased a pair, and they only come in whole sizes. I have a half an inch of room, but it is just enough to be noticeable and flop about inside when I walk. The size below feels better, but it isn't even the size of my other shoes, like literally, I measured them. So if I wore those smaller ones it wouldn't be like the size I was used to wearing. Any advice, or personal outcomes on this situation? Thank you, I am very eager to hear what you have to say.

Are rain boots, "wellies," supposed to be a little big on the wearer?
I would keep the larger ones, since they are made of rubber they wont streach and the smaller ones would get uncomfortable



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


rain roots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting