Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rain boots in Europe?

I'm going to Scotland, Ireland, and England for two weeks. I know it's wet and mushy there a lot of the time. So would rain boots be a good investment?





The ones I'm looking at are for horse stuff, too, so since I ride that would be good. They're $70, is that too much?

Rain boots in Europe?
i went to marshalls andgot a pair on sale for $7





they were tge same ones i saw in nordstrom the week before for $98





try shopping around you will find good deals
Reply:It doesn't rain as much as you would think in Europe. It's really no different from typical American seasons.





But, you can invest in rain boots, they are in now and can come in some extremely cute styles.





I hope this helped. :)



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


rain roots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting