Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where to get frog rain boots?

Or any other animal rain boots like these :


http://www.target.com/Kids%E2%80%99-Uta-...





I'd buy these, but they are WAY TO SMALL. I am a size 7 in womens. I'd prefer it if it was under $30. Thanks!

Where to get frog rain boots?
EBAY
Reply:Hah those are cute. I worked at kid's shoes in Nordstrom for a year and they had frog rainboots very similar to those. A size 7 in women's is a size 5 in kids and I believe the rainboots run a little big. I'm not sure if they have them anymore, but it's always worth it to ask. A lot of the time, there are things in that back stock room that are so old and not even on the website anymore. Find some Nordstroms and ask if they have any left! The salespeople will be more than willing to look for you. If they don't have them, they can always look up the barcode and search other stores too. And I don't believe they are more than $30.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


rain roots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting